INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM
Applicants for admission must hold a master degree from an accredited college or university. We offer admission to both international and domestic students.
Criteria for Admission
Other than application materials required by NCCU (international applicants; domestic applicants), IDAS requires applicants to provide the following additional documents:
- Personal Data Form and IDAS Applicant Statements
- Two letters of recommendation (2 different referees)
- Official transcripts of Master’s degree
- Photocopy of TOEFL/TOEIC/IETLS scores within 2 years or other documents*
* While we use TOEFL, etc. scores to assess your English ability, a supplementary interview by phone or by Skype may be requested at our committee’s discretion.
- Personal honors or other record of awards
General Application Information and Procedures
Applying to NCCU will require you to complete some other general admissions procedures. Below are the relevant links pertaining to the latest information and news about application dates, procedures, and other materials.
If you are an international applicant:
If you are an domestic applicant:
Please also note that for domestic applicants, according to the Graduate School’s general admissions requirements, you will also need to take an oral test/interview.